Monday, December 3, 2012

Zombie Baby


 
Pumpkinspice:  Ok I'm back with all the teething rings I could find.
Jeep:  We won't need any of them, Peapod likes to chew on Mom's knuckle.
Pumpkinspice:  Zzzzzombie!!!

 
Jeep:  Where?  Let me at him- protect Peapod!
Pumpkinspice: Nnno, Pppeapod's the ZOMBIE!!!
Jeep:  What?!  He's not a zombie you blockhead!
Pumpkinspice:  He chews on Mom's finger...last I checked that means he's in the zombie category.
Jeep:  You've been watching too much Walking Dead...and even if he was a zombie, what's the worst he could do?!  Gum us to death?  Honestly Pumpkinspice, you'd pee your pants just looking at your own reflection.
Pumpkinspice:  I'm still sleeping with my baseball bat...just in case.
Jeep:  Man!  I was so ready for the Zombie Apocolypse too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment