Thursday, November 22, 2012

Let's Eat Turkey!

 
Jeep: Pumpkinspice, time to eat turkey.
Pumpkinspice: Sniff, sniff...I'm not eating.
Jeep: But you LOVE turkey, and its your favorite- Butterball turkey!
Pumpkinspice: Sob...Oh poor Peapod, he was family Jeep!
 
 
Jeep: Wait a minute, you think we cooked Peapod?!
Pumpkinspice:  Well yeah...Mom's been telling him for months that she's going to fatten him up so she could eat him up, AND she's been calling him her little Butterball Turkey too!!!!
Jeep:  If you weren't so emotional, I'd slap the hysteria right out of ya!  We didn't cook him and those are just sayings people say to cute babies!
Pumpkinspice:  So he's not cooked, and its a real turkey we're eating?
Jeep:  YES!!!!
Pumpkinspice:  Well someone should tell people not to say things like that, gives us poor confused bears the wrong impression!
Jeep:  What am I going to do with you?
Pumpkinspice:  Feed me some turkey, I'm suddenly feeling hungry!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment