Thursday, October 3, 2013

EBay Battle On!

 
Jeep:  Oh you think so huh?!  EBay battle on!!!
Pumpkinspice:  How long have you been awake, and WHAT are you doing?!
Jeep:  Never went to sleep...too much action going on, can't sleep, get me more coffee, got an eBay battle going...
Pumpkinspice:  I'm pretty sure you don't need anymore coffee..what are you bidding on that's soooooooooooooo important?
Jeep:  Black and white toddler size 6 converse shoes for Peapod...why you dirty, no good, vindictive...
Pumpkinspice:  Hey!
Jeep:  Huh?  Oh no not you, I was referring to starbuddypumpernickle89.
Pumpkinspice:  Who?
Jeep:  That's who I'm having an eBay battle with, and he's sneaky!  He's out bid me on at least three different items in the past 5 days, and this time he's going down!

 
JackJack:  Are the shoes really that important?
Pumpkinspice:  No, at this point its a matter of pride.  Jeep hates to lose.
Big Teddy:  How much money is he in for now?
Pumpkinspice:  Last time I checked, about $30.00.
JackJack:  For a used pair of shoes?!
Pumpkinspice:  Yup!
Big Teddy:  Don't they sell them for around that brand new?
Pumpkinspice:  Like I said, he doesn't like to lose.
 
LAST 2 MINUTES OF THE BIDDING WAR...
 
 
JackJack:  You got him on the ropes now!
Big Teddy:  Yeah, there's no way he's going to bid against you and that price!
Pumpkinspice:  Mom's gonna kill you when she gets the bill.
Jeep:  No, no, NOOOOOO!
JackJack:  Hurry, click bid..click bid...click it!
Big Teddy:  We're in too deep, no turning back now!
Pumpkinspice:  Hurry!  Don't let him outbid us again!
Jeep:  Whew, we've got it...I think we're safe, only 10 seconds left in the bid.  There's no way....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 
Big Teddy:  I could just cry, we had him, we had him!
JackJack:  I'm devastated, after all that bidding and to lose...like that...it was just sooo wrong!
Pumpkinspice:  I was rather fond of those shoes too...I would have gladly paid $75.00 for those used shoes.
Jeep:  Defeated...once again.  I need sleep.
JackJack:  That's it?!  We're just giving up like that?
Jeep:  He beat me fair and square, but no I never give up...we have another bidding war that will end in two days.  I'll rest up, my clicking paw has gone numb, but after a good rest I'll be ready to battle again starbuddypumpernickle89.  I will have my REVENGE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment