Sunday, October 20, 2013

Steelers' Diapers Make Me Smile

 
Pumpkinspice:  Exactly how are we putting this towel on him as a diaper?
Jeep:  I think we have to wait until he falls asleep, and then we can slip it on without too much trouble.
Pumpkinspice:  How long before he passes out for his nap?
Jeep:  I don't know!  We just need to sit here and be quiet.
Pumpkinspice:  I don't like sitting still, it's no fun.
Jeep:  Yeah, you also don't know how to stay quiet either.
Pumpkinspice:  Do you want to put this on him yourself?!
Jeep:  Ok, ok, now seriously let's be quiet or he'll expect us to keep him entertained.
 
30 Minutes Later...

 
Pumpkinspice:  You think he's out?
Jeep:  I think so, get in there and poke him.
Pumpkinspice:  Why do I have to poke him?  This was YOUR idea!
Jeep:  Precisely, which is why you're supposed to do what I tell you to do.

 
Pumpkinspice:  He's really not making this easy is he?
Jeep:  Slip your paw under him and unzip his pjs, then we can just slip it off him and put the towel on.
Pumpkinspice:  This is a really bad idea, he's twice my size and if he wakes up there's no telling what he'll do to me.
Jeep:  Don't be such a baby, he's totally passed out.

 
Pumpkinspice:  Help, he's got me by my head!!!!!
Jeep:  Don't panic, I'll just pull you out by your legs.
Pumpkinspice:  Are you pulling?!
Jeep:  Wowzers!!! He's strong!!

 
Jeep:  Well, I gotta say he looks good sporting the Terrible Towel as a diaper.
Pumpkinspice:  He should!  I nearly lost my neck to him!
Jeep:  Don't be overly dramatic, he only had you momentarily and I got you out pretty quick.
Pumpkinspice:  FINE!  But just so you know, I don't think we'll be able to put the towel on him again, he's going to outgrow it soon.
Jeep:  Yeah you're right, but a Steelers' Diaper sure makes me smile.
Pumpkinspice:  We better put a shirt on him, poor hairless cub will catch a cold and we'll never hear the end of it from Mom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment