Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Looooooong Drive

 
SheepSheep:  H-h-how long is th-th-this ride?
Pumpkinspice: Long....
JackJack:  How long is long?
Jeep:  Really long...
VeVe:  In terms of time and distance?
Pumpkinspice:  In terms of time...FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
Jeep:  In terms of distance...mile after mile after mile after mile.

 
Jeep:  Soooo, how we looking on bathroom breaks?
Pumpkinspice:  Tell Dad he better pull over quick or I'll leave a tennis ball sized puddle in the car seat.
SheepSheep:  C-c-can we g-g-get water too?
JackJack:  Peapod needs a diaper change while we're at it, and a ten minute leg stretch.
VeVe:  I need a walk...where's my leash?
Jeep:  Did you get all that Dad?  Dad?  Dad?!
Pumpkinspice:  Give it up Jeep, he's not pulling over unless we need gas...someone pass me the empty water bottle and DON'T LOOK!!!
 
 
JackJack:  What's the ruckus back here VeVe?  Why's Peapod crying?!
VeVe:  I don't know, I've done everything.
JackJack:  I'm coming back there.

 
VeVe:  If we don't calm him down quick, his Dad is going to get upset.
JackJack:  Come on little buddy, you gotta calm down.  Please calm down or you're Dad won't let us come on road trips with you anymore.
VeVe:  Better call in reinforcements, SHEEPSHEEP!!!!!
 
 
SheepSheep:  Shhhh, it's ok, I'm here.  Wanna cuddle, there, there, that's a good Peapod.
VeVe:  How does she DO that?!
JackJack:  I wanna know what happened to her stutter?!
SheepSheep:  I-I-I don't St-st-stutter when I t-t-talk to Peapod.
VeVe:  Well ain't you just the Peapod whisperer!!

 
JackJack:  Dogpile!!!!
VeVe: MY TAIL, MY TAIL!!
 
Many, many, many hours later...
 

 
Pumpkinspice:  Well, isn't that just the cutest!
Jeep:  Poor Peapod was tired, he must have worn them out too.
Pumpkinspice:  I guess so, they look so cozy.  Don't you just wanna crawl in with them Jeep?
Jeep:  NO thank you, Peapod thrashes in his sleep.  It's only a matter of time before he boots them all out of his seat.
 
Several more hours later...
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  Dad...Dad...Dad...hey Dad, Dad I need to pee again.  No seriously Dad, I HAVE TO PEE AND I WILL NOT USE THE WATER BOTTLE AGAIN!!!!  DAD!!!!
Jeep:  Give it up Pumpkinspice,  here's another water bottle...everyone avert your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment