Friday, September 13, 2013

Superstitious About Being Superstitious

 
Jeep:  Oh this won't do!
Pumpkinspice:  What won't do?
Jeep:  This whole setup, it's all OFF!
Pumpkinspice:  Whoa, whoa, whoa, settle down...no need to panic. Just tell me what's wrong?!
Jeep:  This bird is facing the wrong way, and all this diaper stuff needs to be removed.  How does Mom think we're going to win a football game when he's facing the wrong way?!  He needs to face the tv!
Pumpkinspice:  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!  This is about us losing the game last week to the Broncos?!
Jeep:  This is serious business Pumpkinspice, and we've got another game coming up on Sunday.  We need to make this house right...we need good JooJoo.
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  If you start rearranging the house Mom's gonna go bonkers on you.
Jeep:  Is the bird looking at the tv now?
Pumpkinspice:  I'm not being apart of this.
Jeep:  Who's team are you on?  If you're not a TRUE Raven's fan then I'll boot you from watching football games with us.
Pumpkinspice:  You can't do that!
Jeep:  Watch me!  I won't have you're bad JooJoo mucking up our chances of winning!!!!

 
Pumpkinspice:  Talk about being paranoid!
Jeep:  You put those cushions back right now! 
Pumpkinspice:  Oh come on!  I can't see the tv if I'm not sitting on something!
Jeep:  Find something else to sit on, and don't disturb those pillows.  I've placed them perfectly to ensure the birds face the tv....


 
Jeep:  Peapod, you're responsibility is to stare at that Raven's Flag every time we go for a touchdown.
Pumpkinspice:  But that's during his nap time...Mom's not going to go for that.
Jeep:  Dad will understand.
Pumpkinspice:  Well, here's a thought, why don't we just hang the flag over his crib during nap time.
Jeep:  Now, you're thinking like a Raven's fan!
Pumpkinspice:  I was JOKING...you know you're just being overly superstitious right?
Jeep:  I don't believe in superstitions, but I am superstitious about being superstitious.
Pumpkinspice:  Whoa...now that's deep.
Jeep:  That's what we do as Raven's fans, we think deeply and feel passionately about our team.  GO RAVENS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment