Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mandated Time Out!!!!


 Pumpkinspice:  Why is Big Teddy sitting in the corner?
JackJack:  I had to give him a mandated time out.
Jeep:  Really?!  What could he possibly have done wrong?
JackJack:  He got a little too rough with Peapod and caused him to cry.
Pumpkinspice:  Wow, that's not like him.  He's normally a big softie.
JackJack:  Well he didn't mean to hurt him...he just doesn't know his own strength sometimes.
Jeep:  Well how much longer does he have Warden?
JackJack:  Another ten minutes should make him learn his lesson.

2 Hours later....

 
Pumpkinspice:  Sheesh, Big Teddy make Peapod cry again?!
JackJack:  NO poor guy is really punishing himself from earlier...I should never have punished him.  Poor guy refuses to come out of the corner, something about he might hurt Peapod again.
Jeep:  Have you tried talking to him?
JackJack:  I've tried everything, but he won't budge, just sits there wallowing in his own guilt.
Pumpkinspice:  Why don't you let Jeep and I have a go at it.
JackJack:  Good luck guys, I know Peapod's missing rough housing with him.
 
:
 
Pumpkinspice:  Hey big guy, how ya doing? Need some water?  Want a cookie?  Need a cuddle?  Big guy want a hug?
Jeep:  What are you doing Pumpkinspice?!
Pumpkinspice:  I'm trying to comfort him!
Jeep:  Well stop, you're not helping.  Now Big Teddy, tell me what's going on.
Big Teddy:  I hurt Peapod...I bad Teddy.
Pumpkinspice:  Peapod's fine, he's not still hurt and making him cry every now and then doesn't make you a bad Teddy.
Big Teddy:  NO?  But, he cried real bad.
Jeep:  Peapod's a tough little guy, he might cry real hard but he's usually over it real quick.  He can handle anything you throw his way.
Big Teddy:  I won't hurt him?  I don't like when he cries.
Pumpkinspice:  Nah, besides he was probably tired when you guys were rough housing.
Jeep:  Yeah, he gets extreme when he's tired.
Big Teddy:  He did take nap right after I hurt him.
Jeep:  See then he probably cried because he was tired and not really from you hurting him.
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah and now that you know that, don't you think Peapod deserves some playtime with you?
 

Big Teddy:  I'm gonna get you Peapod....Rooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment