Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Virus Pandemic...da da da!

While on vacation, ApeApe thinks quietly to himself...
 
 
ApeApe:  This little vacation hasn't been so bad.  I guess its a good thing Peapod never got sick when I rubbed him with my home made virus.  Since he didn't get sick before we left, I guess that means he won't get sick after all, and that means no one has to know I did it.  Life is good.
 
A few days later...

 
JackJack:  Troops there's been a virus pandemic, according to the news everyone's getting sick with a 48hr virus.  I've also been in contact with several other bears and they've informed me that their charge has been sick too.  It seems this is a full blown pandemic!  Now we all know, Peapod is exposed to very little germs, but somehow he got sick and I have a strong feeling someone in our party exposed him to this illness.
VeVe:  Boss, no one has left the house since you guys were away, and no one was allowed entry while you were away either.
Ms. Monkey:  Will my Peapod survive?
JackJack:  Yes he's recovering quite nicely and his Mom is taking aggressive action by disinfecting the entire house.
SheepSheep:  A-a-a-aggressive act-t-tion?!
JackJack:  That's why I assembled all of you together.  All of us sitting here have been exposed to Peapod and his virus which means we are now contaminated.
Skittle Monkey:  Oh no, we're going to DIE!!!!
JackJack:  Snap out of it Skittle Monkey, no one's going to die...but we do need a bath.
JoeJoe:  A bath?! As in we have to get into the White Machine of Suds?!
JackJack:  It's alright, I've entered it several times and as you can see I'm still here with no adverse reaction.  Now buddy up, and be brave my comrades!

 
JackJack:  Now remember, this machine is perfectly safe, but keep with your buddy at all costs.  Never separate, its easier to deal with the machine if you have a wash buddy.
VeVe:  But what about you boss, who's going to be your wash buddy?
JackJack:  I don't need a wash buddy, I'll be too busy swimming around making sure you guys don't get tangled with each other.
SheepSheep:  A-a-after this can we just dry out in the air?
JackJack:  Unfortunately not, we then have to go into the White Machine of Fluff.
ApeApe:  Oh this is ridiculous!!!!
Ms. Monkey:  Be quiet, we will do whatever we have to for Peapod.  I will not let my boyfriend down and I won't let you or anyone else get him sick again.

 
JackJack:  Troops, I've spent several hours investigating the virus pandemic and discovered this recipe book.  It clearly notates how to brew a virus and how to implement it for effective damage.  This home grown terrorist was found amongst us; ApeApe, what do you have to say for your actions?
ApeApe:  I wasn't trying to make him deathly ill, I just wanted him to get sick enough that we wouldn't have to go away for the weekend.
Ms. Monkey: *gasp*
VeVe:  For shame, for shame.
JackJack:  So you don't deny these charges?
ApeApe:  No, but no harm done, he's better right?
JackJack:  We got lucky this time, but you will have to be punished for your participation.
ApeApe:  Go ahead, dole out your punishment.
JackJack:  You are responsible for mopping all the floors!
ApeApe:  That's it?!  Easy peasy, I'll just get a few of my buds to help out and then back to play time!

 
ApeApe:  So which one of you guys are going to help me?  Guys?  Guys?  Come on guys, I didn't mean to hurt Peapod bad, I just wanted him to be a tiny bit sick so we could have a nice weekend just hanging out and playing.  It would have been a mini vacation for us.

 
ApeApe:  Skittle Monkey what do you say buddy, help me with the mopping?
Skittle Monkey:  I see no evil.

 
ApeApe:  What about you Ms. Monkey?
Ms. Monkey:  How could you do such a thing?!  I've always tried to take your side, even with your hair brain schemes of toppling Pumpkinspice and Jeep, but this, this is just to horrendous to even consider condoning!!!  He's the love of my life, my boyfriend, and you made him sick!
ApeApe:  Well fine...and just so you know, it would never work out for you and Peapod, you're a monkey and he's a bear....and I've seen him kissing other girls on the playmat too!
Ms. Monkey:  Lies!!! All LIES!!!!!

 
ApeApe:  Well ol' buddy, I guess the floor mopping is between you and I.
JoeJoe: Nope nope.  Just you.
ApeApe:  But, but, we're buddies.
JoeJoe:  Hurting Peapod not nice, not nice at all.  You mop, I play.
 
5 hours later....

 
ApeApe:  This punishment sucks!  I actually think it's worse than Jeep making me Peapod's Drool Toy!  Never again, never ever again will I brew a virus recipe.  Hope there's still time for play time.
 
 
Personal Note from Pumpkinspice and Jeep:  Thank you to all the Veterans for serving and thank you to all those still serving.  Without your selfless sacrifice, we wouldn't be free Bears, you all are truly our Heroes!  Happy 4th of July!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment