Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Making The Pledge

 
SheepSheep:  W-w-what's everyone lining up for?
Pumpkinspice:  JackJack decided everyone should make their pledge to Peapod again since some of you guys had to take a bath.
SheepSheep:  P-p-pledge?  How do w-w-we pledge?
Jeep:  Well, basically you sit still while Peapod drools all over your mouth.  Mom says it's an open mouth kiss and is perfectly normal for his age, but between you and me I think he just likes to put everything in his mouth just for the heck of it.

 
JackJack:  Alright, alright, settle down.  Now we're going to do this in an orderly fashion.  No cutting, no pushing, and no rushing Peapod. 
ApeApe:  Is this really necessary?!
JackJack:  Well ApeApe, seeing as you were the reason we all had to have a bath, yes it is necessary!  Peapod is like all other bears, he relies on his sense of smell to identify family members.  Which is why it's so important for all of us to get his scent ALL over us.  Any other questions?
Cookie Monster:  Cookie?
JackJack:  Yes...you can have cookies when Peapod is done.  Any other questions?
JoeJoe:  Uh, we get nap afterwards?
JackJack:  Good question, not immediately.  Our next scheduled nap time is when Peapod gets tired and his Mom takes him upstairs for his nap, at that time you may take a nap or watch tv.  Alright everyone, get in line and remember the rules!

 
VeVe: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
SheepSheep:  T-t-this is f-f-f-fun!!!

 
VeVe:  Did you see me guys, did you see me?!
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah!  Peapod totally took you and SheepSheep on a joy ride around the playpen.
VeVe:  It was AWESOME!!!!!
Ms. Monkey:  Hmmpphhh, you're not that special, I go on joy rides ALL the time with Peapod!
VeVe:  Yeah, but did he take YOU on a joy ride after you made your pledge?!
Ms. Monkey:  Of course not, he has to make time for little dogs like you.  He and I will have our own special time!
Jeep:  Ms. Monkey I think you're a little to attached to Peapod.  It's okay for him to play with the others and give them kisses you know.
Ms. Monkey:  Don't be ridiculous, he didn't give anyone kisses except for me.  He opens his mouth and generously lets the others put their noses in his mouth...that doesn't constitute as an open mouth kiss.  He only kisses me, because I am his soul mate.
Pumpkinspice: Ms. Monkey I'm sorry, but you need to snap back to reality, you're his playmate NOT his girlfriend.
 
 
VeVe:  Yeah!!!!
Ms. Monkey:  Watch yourself DOG, I can be your worst enemy if you push me too far.
VeVe:  I may be a dog but Peapod needs to put you on a leash!
Ms. Monkey:  At least I'm not likely to give Peapod fleas!
VeVe:  Yeah well...well...I at least have legs which means I can walk away while you just float there with your silly blankey!
Ms. Monkey:  Why...I...I...I never! The nerve!!!
Jeep:  Wow, did that just happen?
Pumpkinspice:  I give it to Peapod, he's only 11 months and he already has two girls fighting over him!
Jeep:  He takes after me, all chicks go wild and run around crazy when I'm around.
Pumpkinspice:  You're not wearing pants Jeep, I'd go wild and runaway too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment