Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Peapod's Revenge


 
ApeApe: Noooooo! Please Peapod, don't do it!!!!  I swear I won't EVER EVER EVER, and I mean EVER make you sick again!!!  I'm begging you!!!
 
 
ApeApe:  Please, somebody, anybody, help me!!  *Gulp* I-I-I can't swim!  *Splash*  I'm allergic to water!  *Gurgle* I'm too cute to die by drowning!
 
 
 JeepJeep:  How you feeling little buddy?
Pumpkinspice:  Not so good, I think I caught whatever Peapod had.
Jeep:  Yup your head feels a little warm.
ApeApe:  HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!
Pumpkinspice:  Did you hear that?
Jeep:  Hear what?
ApeApe:  PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!
Pumpkinspice:  There it is again.
Jeep:  This is getting serious.  Your fever must be really kicking in cause you're hearing things.
Pumpkinspice:  NO, seriously I keep hearing someone asking for help.
ApeApe:  HE'S GOING TO DROWN ME!!!!!!
Pumpkinspice:  You can't tell me you didn't hear that Jeep?!
Jeep:  No, you're right, sounds like it's coming from the upstairs bathroom!
Pumpkinspice:  We better go investigate.
Jeep: NO, you stay here.  It sounds like ApeApe.
Pumpkinspice:  NO, I'm going with you.  If ApeApe's involved it could be a trick...and I think I need to use the toilet, my tummy's not feeling so good.
  
  
ApeApe:  OH PLEASE SOMEONE SEND HELP...SEND A LIFEGUARD, THE NATIONAL GUARD, THE MARINES.  I DON'T CARE WHO, JUST HELP ME!!!!!
Pumpkinspice:  What are you hollering about?!!!
ApeApe:  Oh thank heavens you heard me, I'm drowning in here.
Jeep:  Last I checked, drowning apes can't talk.
ApeApe:  Well I am and I can't swim, now help me get out of here!!
Pumpkinspice:  Then why did you jump in the bath tub in the first place if you can't swim?!  That just seems dumb if you ask me!
ApeApe:  Peapod threw me in here!  Now can we discuss the details later, like after you get me out?!
Jeep:  Peapod's downstairs, and he's been down there for over an hour.  Don't blame him for your stupid mistakes!!!
ApeApe:  That's what I've been trying to tell you!  He brought me up here for bath time and I've been in this bath tub for the past hour, screaming for help.
Pumpkinspice:  Oh that reminds me Jeep, Mom said something about fishing out a critter from the bath tub.
ApeApe: I'M THAT CRITTER!!!
Jeep: Watch your tone!!  It's ok Pumpkinspice, you're not feeling too good, let's get you back downstairs and I'll make you some chicken noodle soup.
ApeApe:  WHAT ABOUT ME?!
Pumpkinspice: Can I have some saltine crackers too?
Jeep:  Sure thing, I'll even get you a nice tall glass of ginger ale too...oh and ApeApe, unplug the bath tub while your in there.
ApeApe:  I CAN'T SWIM!!!
Jeep:  Just put your feet under your body.
ApeApe: ....oh....
Pumpkinspice :  And don't forget to put the toys away while your at it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment