Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weekend Trip Away...



 
 
Jeep:  Hey JackJack what are you doing with all of Peapod's clothes?
Pumpkinspice:  You know Mom's not going to let you wear them...she wouldn't let us, so you might as well put them back.
JackJack:  No it's nothing like that, I'm packing Peapod's clothes for the weekend since we're all going to Assateague Island.  Let me ask you guys a question...do you think I should pack the plaid shorts or his camo shorts.  And which sunglasses do you like better, oh and how do you like these shoes?  You think Peapod will look nice in these colors?
Jeep:  I don't know about you Pumpkinspice, but this conversation got a little too girly for me, I'm outta here.
Pumpkinspice:  I'm with Jeep on this JackJack, I'm going to go pack my bags...good luck with all the uh uh accessories.
JackJack:  Hmmmph, just cause I want our little guy to look nice.  Whatever!
 
  
JackJack:  Alright, JoeJoe and VeVe we need to talk.
VeVe:  What's up boss?
JackJack:  VeVe while the family and I are away you're in charge of guarding the house.  No intruders are allowed in under any circumstances.  If you must, you have permission to use extreme force.
 
 
VeVe:  Special Forces VeVe on the job!!!! 
JackJack:  JoeJoe, I'm leaving SheepSheep in charge of the playmat this time.
JoeJoe:  Sure sure....wait, what?
JackJack:  Look JoeJoe, you're a good bear and all, but I think SheepSheep has the finesse to maintain civility in the playmat area....and this means you can take a nice vacation of your own too.
 
 
JoeJoe:  Sure sure, I think I could get some good naps in while Peapod's out.
JackJack:  Exactly!
 

SheepSheep:  I-I-I'm in c-c-charge?
JackJack:  That's right.  Now do me a favor and make sure no parties while I'm gone.  That's the main reason why I can't leave JoeJoe in charge.
SheepSheep:  Y-y-you knew a-a-about the parties while you were on v-v-vacation?
JackJack:  Yeah but we all know ApeApe was behind it all, so JoeJoe is getting off light this time.
 
 
JackJack:  Hey Octi I need you too find some beach toys for Peapod while I finish packing.
Octi:  I'm on it.
JackJack:  Make sure they're safe for him, nothing too small or too big.
Octi:  JackJack, I'm an octopus which means finding the right beach toy for Peapod is in my area of expertise.  Don't you fret, I'll have him beach ready in a jiffy with all kinds of goodies he can play with while he's there.


JackJack:  Alright troops, line up.  As you all know, the family and I are going on vacation this weekend.  I've made arrangements for everyone's protection and VeVe will be on security duty 24/7.  As for who's in charge in my place, I've decided SheepSheep will best suit all our needs.


ApeApe:  We'll miss you while you're gone JackJack, but JoeJoe and I hope you have a great time with Peapod.
JackJack:  Oh didn't I tell you ApeApe?  You're coming along with us.
ApeApe:  But why?!  I mean you don't need me, I think I should stay behind and help out.
JackJack:  Oh you mean the way you helped out last time I went on vacation?  Did you seriously think I wouldn't find out about the party you convinced JoeJoe to throw?!  No I think it's best to keep a close eye on you.


Pumpkinspice:  Oh this is bad, very bad.  ApeApe's going to ruin our vacation!
Jeep:  What's the worst he can do?  Poison Peapod?  Ha!  Good luck with that, JackJack will keep him on a tight leash.  Don't worry Pumpkinspice, our vacation is going to be spectacular!



.........


ApeApe:  Ha!  We can't go if Peapod's sick, and if Peapod's sick that means no play time, and no play time means a nice little vacation for me without having to leave the comforts of home.

To Be Continued........................................


No comments:

Post a Comment