Tuesday, June 4, 2013

JackJack Goes On Vacation

 
JackJack:  JoeJoe, I'm leaving you in charge of the playmat while I take the week off.
JoeJoe:  Sure sure.
JackJack:  While I'm gone you'll need to keep the place clean.  So make sure you pick up the playmat, dust, wipe the floor, and rotate everyone out.
JoeJoe: Sure sure.
JackJack:  You sure you don't need to write that down?
JoeJoe:  Nope...dust, wipe, rotate..got it.
JackJack:  No, you need to pick up all the toys first, then dust.  This way no one gets dirty when you clean up.  Only a few toys at a time in the playmat area so Peapod can romp around and rotate everyone so they each get a chance to entertain Peapod.  Now you sure you got this?
JoeJoe:  Sure sure.
 

JackJack:  Guys do me a solid and help JoeJoe out while I'm gone.  He's a good bear and all, but let's face it he's no Einstein.
Jeep:  We've got you covered buddy.  So what do you have planned for your vacation?
JackJack:  I'm going upstairs to watch some tv and catch up on all the new shows...gave your Mom my itinerary of when I expect my meals and what I like to eat and so forth.
Jeep and Pumpkinspice:  AND SHE AGREED?!
JackJack:  Not a chance, but she did say she'd bring me a glass of chocolate milk and told me where your Dad keeps the remote for the big tv.
Pumpkinspice:  Now that sounds like Mom.  Well have a good vacation.


 
JackJack:  Awwwww, this is the life.... 
 
Jeep:  What in the world happened here?!
Pumpkinspice:  JackJack has only been gone a day!
Jeep:  Its going to be a LONG week for us...better wake JoeJoe up.
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  JoeJoe..pssst JoeJoe, wake up man!
JoeJoe: Uh-oh..sure sure, I'm awake.
Jeep:  What happened?!  JackJack's been gone one day and already this place is a mess.
JoeJoe:  Sure sure, well ApeApe thought a little party with just a couple of us would be nice and I got sleepy and well I guess it got a little crazy.
Pumpkinspice:  It's going to take FOREVER for you to clean this mess up.
Jeep:  You have exactly ONE WEEK, you better get started!  And you better hope JackJack doesn't get wind of this or you're done for.
JoeJoe:  Done for?
Pumpkinspice:  Done for...as in no playmat privileges, no fun time with Peapod...done for as in JackJack will kick you out of the house.
JoeJoe: But, but...EVERYONE GET UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
 
One week later....
 
 
JoeJoe:  Now remember, JackJack can never know about the party.  If I go down, we all go down.

 
 
JackJack:  Gotta give it to you JoeJoe, I didn't think you had it in you.  The place looks fantastic.
JoeJoe:  Sure sure.
Pumpkinspice: You should of seen it...
Jeep:  Be quiet Pumpkinspice.
JackJack:  What was that?
JoeJoe: Uh-oh he meant when we we're cleaning, you should of seen how hard we all worked.
JackJack:  You mean everyone helped out with the cleaning?!
JoeJoe:  Sure sure, can't take all the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment