Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Surprise!!!!

 
Jeep:  Let's face it Pumpkinspice, my gift tops your gift and Peapod's hands down.
Pumpkinspice:  Just cause you got a bunch of Raven related items that doesn't mean your gift will please Dad like my gift will.  Your gift simply address's his love for football which has absolutely nothing to do with be being a Father.
Jeep:  Yeah well, my gift is autographed by the author in both books!  And its personalized, and they both went to school with each other...so if you think about it, my gift is way better than any stupid gift you could come up with because I got a famous sports guy that Dad knows to help out with his first Father's Day!

 
Pumpkinspice:  I don't know, you sure you didn't just take a magic marker and sign it yourself?!
Jeep:  Come on!  My handwriting isn't that fancy...and when have I ever signed anything with Cheers followed with a martini glass?!  Just admit you're jealous that my gift kicks your gift to the curb.

 
Pumpkinspice:  Nope, my gift rocks.  I bought him a book that he could read to Peapod.  See, and it has a Daddy bear and a baby bear in it just like Peapod and Dad. Admit it, my gift truly address's Father's Day and Dad's love for his little cubs!
Jeep:  That's it, we're going to settle this once and for all and open Peapod's gift to Dad and really decide who bought the better gift for Dad!
Pumpkinspice:  You're on!

 
Jeep:  Geez, this thing is huge, get up here and help me open this thing.
Pumpkinspice:  Can't you see I'm trying?!  I can't get my leg up there, it's too high!

 
Jeep:  Wow this is horrible wrapping.
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah it must be a really bad gift...I mean what was Peapod thinking wrapping his gift in wrinkled brown paper?!

 
Jeep:  No stinking way!
Pumpkinspice:  How did he get that for Dad?!  Those are the hardest toys to find!
Jeep:  I know...and it's better than our gift!
Pumpkinspice:  I think he cheated...I mean how did he come up with the idea of finding a martini shaking toy for Dad all on his own?!  I know Peapod loves it when Dad shakes up a martini and let's him touch the cold shaker, but come on there's no way he knew there was a battery operated toy that related to their little "game" they played together!
Jeep:  I bet JackJack helped him out.
Pumpkinspice:  That rascal...that's ok, we'll get him next year.
Jeep:  Yeah we'll collaborate next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment