Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day...It's Going To Be Epic!




Pumpkinspice:  Why's it called Mother's Day?
Jeep: Because that's when everyone celebrates everything their Mother's do for them...they get one whole day of thank you's.
Pumpkinspice: So they only get one day of the year? Sure doesn't seem right to get just one day.  I mean Mom works ALOT when it comes to caring for us and Peapod.
Jeep: I guess not when you look at it that way.
Pumpkinspice: Seriously, I think you're wrong, surely it's more than just one day.  I mean celebrating me for one day wouldn't be enough for all those diaper changes...not to mention all those boogies she has to clean.
Jeep: Well I didn't make the rules, but at least we got her some good gifts.
Pumpkinspice: We sure did, but I still think one day out of the whole year isn't enough to show Mom how much we appreciate her for everything she does.


Jeep: I think Mom's going to really enjoy this book, it's VERY informative.
Pumpkinspice:I think you're right, after all Mom is terrified of zombies and this should tell her how to handle all zombie situations...


Pumpkinspice: You know this book could even help you survive Peapod's toddler years too I bet.
Jeep: I don't think Mom would approve of us harpooning Peapod.
Pumpkinspice: Oh well I guess not...then again...
Jeep: Man oh man! Mom sure is going to love this bracelet!
Pumpkinspice: It sure is sparkly, Peapod's got great taste in jewelry.
Jeep: You know I think Mom's really going to love her Mother's Day.

Pumpkinspice: It's going to be EPIC...you don't think she's going to expect this every Mother's Day do you?
Jeep: Well it's too late now, we already got her the gifts!
Pumpkinspice: You know what?
Jeep: What?
Pumpkinspice: We have a whole year to come up with next year's Mother's Day.
Jeep: Hmmm, we better start strategizing now then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment