Monday, April 8, 2013

Cooking Like Giada...

 
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  What are we cooking?
Jeep:  We?!  I'm cooking some asparagus for Peapod since Mom's not feeling so good today.
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  Oh Oh Oh, I was watching Giada the other day and she had this awesome recipe for asparagus.  Here, I'll pull out all the spices you'll need...just don't put too much since this is for Peapod.
Jeep:  I don't need YOUR help,  I can cook it without YOUR supervision! 
Pumpkinspice:  If you say so...

 
Jeep:  Almost done.
Pumpkinspice:  Jeep, you really shouldn't blend it that much...Peapod likes his food a little chunky nowadays.
Jeep:  Be quiet, this is MY recipe...and he'll eat it and like it!
Pumpkinspice:  If you say so...this blender sure does make my tushy tickle.

 
Jeep:  Now I just need to stick these in the freezer, and Peapod can have asparagus pops when he's cranky from teething.
Pumpkinspice:  I don't think anyone wants an asparagus popsicle...least of all Peapod.
Jeep:  Don't be dramatic, he'll love them.
Pumpkinspice:  If you say so, but I'm not telling Giada that you ruined her recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment