Wednesday, February 27, 2013

While The Cats Gone, The Mice Will Play!



Jeep:  Hey this bouncer ain't too bad.
Pumpkinspice:  I know, lets both bounce in it at the same time...I bet we can really get it going with our combined weight.
Jeep:  You're on!!!!
JackJack:  Hey, Hey!!! What do you two think you're doing?!
Pumpkinspice: Bouncing...duh!
JackJack:  I can see what you're doing, the question was really rhetorical and more of a statement of get the heck out of Peapod's bouncer!
Jeep:  Why?  He's out of town with Mom so he's not using it.
Pumpkinspice:  And since its just sitting here not being used we figured we could have a little fun in it.
JackJack:  No, you can't!!! It's his bouncer, bought for him, used by him, and its on MY play mat so I can dictate who gets to use it when he's not around...and I didn't give you two permission to use his stuff! 
Jeep:  Technically, its Peapod's play mat and he just lets you run it.
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah!
 JackJack:   Whatever...get out of HIS bouncer!
Jeep:  Ok, come on Pumpkinspice we know when we're not wanted.
Pumpkinspice:  I was getting bored of his bouncer anyways...come on Jeep I know another thing we can do...



JackJack: You better pick up all those toys and shoes right now!
Jeep:  But JackJack, look at the pretty snow angel Pumpkinspice made! Hahaha!
JackJack:  I can't wait for Peapod and his Mom to get back home...you two are sooooooo going to get it!
Pumpkinspice:  She's not going to believe you, you have no proof! 
Jeep:  Quit being a tattletale!



JackJack:  This bouncer is kinda nice...perfect height to watch over my play mat!
Pumpkinspice:  Ha, we knew it, you're playing with Peapod's stuff when we're not looking!
Jeep:  And I have the picture to prove it, so go ahead and tell on us to Mom, we're just hand her this picture of you playing with his bouncer.
JackJack:  Let's talk this over reasonably....

No comments:

Post a Comment