Monday, February 4, 2013

SuperBowl Winners!!!!!!

 
Jeep:  What a wonderful day!!!!
Pumpkinspice:  Go back to bed its too early!
Jeep:  Come on Pumpkinspice, we won the SuperBowl!!! It's time to get up and smell the roses!
Pumpkinspice:  It's February, the roses are dead...and I'm too tired to jump for joy right now!
Jeep:  Ok well, let's play outside in the fresh air...you can practically smell the Raven joy in the air.
Pumpkinspice:  Look, I'm happy we won the SuperBowl, really I am, but its 5AM and we didn't go to bed until 2AM from all the celebrating we did...GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!!!!
Jeep:  I'll make you a nice cup of hot chocolate, and cut you a nice slice of Raven cake if you get up with me now.
Pumpkinspice:  Anything to make you shut up...any other time you growl at me if I wake you up, but noooooo suddenly we win the SuperBowl and you become 20 years younger.
Jeep:  I never went to sleep last night...I'm running on sugar fumes right now.
Pumpkinspice:  No wonder you're bouncing off the walls....
Jeep:  Let's watch the highlights from the game, and then we can watch BRAVEHEART....ooh ooh and then we can watch The Dark Knight Rises tooooooo....this day is going to be EPIC!!!!!!
Pumpkinspice:  Whatever, let's just get this over with....

No comments:

Post a Comment