Monday, February 18, 2013

Wrapping Paper Fiasco!




Pumpkinspice:  We should wrap Mom's birthday present in the pink wrapper since its close to Valentine's Day.
Jeep:  We wrapped the gifts Peapod bought her in the pink wrapper like you wanted, let's wrap it with my striped paper.
Pumpkinspice:  NO!  I want the pink paper.
Jeep:  I already gave in on the other packages, so we're going to do it in my paper!
Pumpkinspice:  NO NO NO!  I WANT THE PINK PAPER!!!




Jeep:  Bet you never yell at me again!
Dad:  JEEP!  You know better than that...
Jeep:  But he yelled at me about wanting to wrap our present to Mom in the pink paper.
Dad:  I know but you're the older bear and sometimes that means you'll have to make more compromises than you may want to.
 Jeep:  Fine, I'll untape him but he better not yell at me again.


Pumpkinspice:  Well, I think our package looks awesome!
Jeep:  Yeah only cause you got your way with the stupid pink paper!
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah, but look how nicely our two papers look on our present.
Jeep:  Whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment