Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Push Cart Fun...


 Pumpkinspice:  You know MomMom buys Peapod some of the coolest toys.
Jeep:  Yeah that jumper sure was fun, wasn't it Pumpkinspice? HaHa..
Pumpkinspice:  I still haven't forgiven you for that...hey, how can we play with his walker?
Jeep:  Let's pretend its a push cart, and race it around the living room.
Pumpkinspice:  But our feet don't touch the ground.
Jeep:  No worries, we'll take turns pushing each other around.


Pumpkinspice:  Geez Jeep, you weigh a ton!!!
Jeep:  Come on Pumpkinspice, put you're back into it, I haven't even budged yet!
Pumpkinspice:  This is a two bear job!


JackJack:  Oh my gosh Jeep!  How many biscuits and gravy have you been eating since coming to MomMom's?!
Jeep:  It's not my fault, she keeps spoon feeding me more!  Just give a real good push you two!
Pumpkinspice:  We're trying!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment