Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just Call Me Lotso Bear...


Jeep:  You want to tell him or should I?
Pumpkinspice:  You're the older bear, that's your responsibility.
Jeep:  Sometimes, I really hate being the older bear.
Pumpkinspice:  With great power comes great responsibility.
Jeep:  JackJack, we need to talk.
JackJack:  Hey guys, how ya doin?
Pumpkinspice:  Better than you that's for sure.
Jeep:  I thought we agreed, I would do the talking?!
JackJack:  Uh guys, you wanna fill me in on what's the problem.
Jeep:  Well, see Auntie R and Uncle B decided Peapod needed a more age appropriate bear to snuggle with.
JackJack:  I'm age appropriate!
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah but you shed....



 JackJack:  Well, what's this other bear got that I don't?!
Pumpkinspice:  Big round eyes, satiny feet, arms wide open for hugs, and nice rosy cheeks!
Jeep:  Pumpkinspice, you're not helping the situation, you're just making it worst!
JackJack:  Well I have a lumberjack hat and scarf, and Peapod loves wrestling with me!!!  
Jeep:  Look I think you should just meet the new bear and maybe you guys could be friends and work out some type of time share with Peapod.
Davey Blue:  Davey Blue's the name and snugglin's my game!  Sure is swell to meet you all!
JackJack:  Davey Blue is a stupid name!
Pumpkinspice:  Now, now JackJack there's no need for hostility towards Davey, its not his fault.
JackJack:  Well he's honing in on my TURF!!!
Davey Blue:  Well, I don't want to step on any paws, but I can't help that I'm super snuggly!

JackJack:  You might as well change my name to Lotso Bear....


Pumpkinspice:  Awww JackJack, Peapod would never throw you away, he loves you.
Jeep:  Yeah, you just need to learn to share him with Davey Blue.
Davey Blue:  How about I stay with him during nap times and bedtime.  Then you can play with him all the other times.
JackJack:  That might work, but you better not ever step on my playmat or we're gonna throw down bear style.
Davey Blue:  I'm not a fighter, I'm a snuggler.
Pumpkinspice:  Well that's settled.
Jeep:  No thanks to you...seriously did you have to tell JackJack all the things he didn't have compared to Davey blue?!
Pumpkinspice:  He asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment