Monday, January 14, 2013

Alien Drool


Pumpkinspice:  What is that?!
Jeep:  I think its Peapod's drool.
Pumpkinspice:  I need to talk to Mom about giving us a raise...I'm pretty sure our allowance isn't paying enough to clean up this mess.
Jeep:  For once I agree with you!
Pumpkinspice:  You think its safe to touch?
Jeep:  Well I'm sure these paper towels should do the trick...
Pumpkinspice:  But, what if his drool is like acid and eats your fur off?
Jeep:  Ummmm, where you going with this?
Pumpkinspice:  You know, like the movie Alien, what if his drool can do the same thing?
Jeep:  Clearly you watch too much tv; first he was possessed, then he was a zombie, and now he's like an alien with acid drool...get a hold of yourself.
Pumpkinspice:  Just saying...
Jeep:  Come on, let's get this over with so I can watch some football.
Pumpkinspice:  Jeep, maybe we should check in on ApeApe?  Its been a few weeks since you condemned him to being Peapod's drool buddy.
Jeep:  That's right, I almost forgot about him.  He's been so quiet lately...probably scheming again.


Jeep:  Well, well, well, how ya been ApeApe?
Pumpkinspice:  Is it raining outside?
ApeApe:  No!
Jeep:  Why you so wet then?
ApeApe:  Funny, real funny guys!
Pumpkinspice:  Are you telling me that's Peapod's drool?!
ApeApe:  YES!!  Is my punishment over yet?!
Jeep:  Haha not until Peapod.decides he no longer needs you...and from the look of things, he's going to require your services for several, several, SEVERAL more months! Hahaha
Pumpkinspice:  But don't worry ApeApe, after all this, we know a really good dry cleaner who will fix you right up! Haha
ApeApe:  There isn't enough detergent and Snuggle in the world that will take away my humiliation and fluff my fur back up.  I VOW TO GET EVEN WITH YOU TWO!
Jeep:  Yeah yeah yeah, make sure to mop up after yourself.
Pumpkinspice: Yeah we wouldn't want anyone slipping and falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment