Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Dinner Dilemma...

 
Jeep:  I can't believe Mom locked us down here like she does Peapod!
Pumpkinspice:  I know, I feel like a caged bear...it's just wrong on sooooo many levels!
Jeep:  By the way, nice diaper you're sporting!
Pumpkinspice:  Thanks, I figured since the game comes on later tonight and Peapod probably can't wear the terrible towel diaper then I needed to take care of business.
Jeep:  I'm so proud of you I could actually shed a tear...hey guys, did you find a way in through the other gate?

 
JackJack:  Nope, your Mom's got us in full lockdown.
Big Teddy:  I can't even reach the latch on this gate like I can on the other one!


Pumpkinspice:  I smell Butterball turkey, and it's coming from the kitchen!!
Jeep:  Sorry little buddy but Mom decided not to buy Butterball this year.
Pumpkinspice:  What?!  First she locks us in the living room without a bathroom, and no way into the kitchen for snacks, and now you're telling me I don't get a Butterball turkey for my THANKSGIVING DINNER?!!!!!!!
Jeep:  Breathe...you know Mom is trying to make sure Peapod eats organic or semi-organic as best she can, and it's our responsibility to help her any way we can.
Pumpkinspice:  Fine, but how are we going to get in the kitchen...I'M STARVING!
 
 
Skittle Monkey:  Leave it to me boys, I can scale any baby gate there is.  I'll have this latch popped in two shakes of a tail.

 
Skittle Monkey:  My hands slipped, I'm falling...I can't look!!!


SheepSheep:  Y-y-you know you're o-o-only two inches o-o-off the ground, r-r-right?
Skittle Monkey:  Oh, I well, you see...
Jeep:  Can we move this along?
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah, I'm starving...have I mentioned I'm starving?!

 
ApeApe:  Go Skittle Monkey go!!
Big Teddy:  He's almost to the top.

 
SheepSheep:  H-h-he's almost g-g-got it!


Jeep:  FREEDOM!!!!
Pumpkinspice:  TURKEY!!!!!
 
 
Wishing everyone a dilemma free Thanksgiving Dinner this year, Happy Turkey Day...gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment