Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Itchy Butt!!!!

 
Jeep:  Alright, as you all know Peapod has been fighting a wicked diaper rash.  And as we all know, there's nothing grumpier than a bear with a chapped butt.
JackJack:  We're here to help, what can we do?
Pumpkinspice:  Fan out, and bring back anything we can use to fight his itchy butt...meet back here 10.
JoeJoe: Sure sure!


Jeep:  Alrighty let's see what we got here...ok who brought olive oil, oatmeal, and flour?!
Pumpkinspice:  I did, smart thinking huh!
Jeep:  Not really...you do know we're fighting a diaper rash and not making oatmeal cookies right?!
Big Teddy:  Oooooh can we make oatmeal cookies later?  I know Cookie Monster would love them!
Pumpkinspice:  Yes we'll make cookies later and yes Jeep I know we're fighting a diaper rash!  I called MomMom and asked her what we could use on his butt with items we have already.  She said to grind up the oatmeal and make an oatmeal bath which will help with the itching.  The olive oil helps with redness and rash irritations.  AND, if we brown the flour we can use it like baby powder on his bottom to help dry him up down there!  Now WHO'S making cookies?!
Jeep:  Wow, I'm impressed...MomMom's a genius!
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah but I called her!
Jeep:  Moving on...let's use MomMom's home remedies to start off with.  That should give us enough time to figure out which cream would be best on his tushy.
 
 
SheepSheep:  You heard it boys, assume the position.
Jeep:  Exactly what are you doing?
Pumpkinspice:  If we're gonna find a cream for Peapod we should try it on us first.
JackJack:  Yeah, we wouldn't want him to react badly to it.
ApeApe:  Use the stronger cream on my tushy since it's smoother and less fuzzy...kinda similar to Peapod's.
Jeep:  Guys, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that, and even if it did I'm not rubbing cream on your tushies...now sit back down while I try to remove the image of your tushies from my mind.

 
Jeep:  Alright Pumpkinspice let's demonstrate to the others how to pin a prefold cloth diaper on, then we'll all take turns practicing and perfecting the procedure.
Big Teddy:  I don't do diapers...period.
Jeep:  Yes you will, cause we're all taking turns.  This is not a debate.
JoeJoe:  Sure sure.
ApeApe:  Hold up, what happened to the old system?
Jeep:  Well, Mom decided Peapod should be on cloth diapers now since Peapod has been having such a bad reaction to his disposable diapers.  Now back to the tutorial...we need to learn how to use these safety pins properly or Peapod could get hurt.
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  I make this diaper look good!
JackJack:  I don't see how this is going to work, he's already so wiggly as it is!
Jeep:  Well, does anyone have any viable options?
Big Teddy:  I'll surf the net...
 
 
Jeep:  Of course you will!!!  You don't do diapers, but you'll surf the net...anything to get outta doing work!
Big Teddy:  I'm going to ignore that comment...but, it says here we can buy cloth diapers with these easy snaps on them so we won't need safety pins at all.
Jeep:  Quick click buy, click buy!!!!
JackJack:  Easy Jeep, it's not an EBay website, we won't loose it to another bidder.
Jeep:  Sorry I'm a recovering EBay addict.
SheepSheep:  Baby steps Jeep Baby steps.




No comments:

Post a Comment