Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's A Hard Knock Life...

 
Pumpkinspice:  Hey Jeep, doesn't that sheep look familiar?
Jeep:  Yeah she sure does...hey you come closer to the cage please.

 
SheepSheep:  Y-y-yes?
Pumpkinspice:  What's your name?
SheepSheep:  M-m-my full name is L-l-little Bo Peep, but you can c-c-call me SheepSheep.
Jeep:  Hi SheepSheep...do we know you?  You look really familiar.
SheepSheep:  No, n-n-no...I don't t-t-think so.  I should g-g-go now.
Pumpkinspice:  Wait, why you so skittish?
SheepSheep:  I..I..I don't think JackJack would like m-m-me staying to close to t-t-the cage walls.

 
JackJack:  Hey!  What you doing over there SheepSheep?!
Jeep:  Relax JackJack, we're talking to her.
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah, stop being soooo bossy!
SheepSheep:  Th-th-thanks guys.
Pumpkinspice: No worries, we've got your back.  JackJack means well, but he can get a little bossy at times.
SheepSheep:  C-c-can you...help...me...escape?
Jeep:  Escape?!  Don't you like Peapod?
SheepSheep:  It-it-it's not like that, he seems nice...
Pumpkinspice:  Then why do you want to leave?
SheepSheep:  I-I-I wasn't meant to b-b-be caged in.  I was m-m-meant to ro-ro-roam free on the cliffs of Ireland w-w-with the ocean breeze ruffling my wool...
 
 
SheepSheep:  L-l-look at my eyes...I-I'm going t-t-to go in-in-insane if I stay c-c-caged too much longer, I-I-I wasn't m-m-meant for this h-h-hard knock life!
Pumpkinspice:  Oh that's so sad, Jeep can we help her?
Jeep:  Well, I'd like to but SheepSheep the cage is meant to keep Peapod safe which is why you guys are all in there...but maybe we can simulate the cliffs of Ireland to help you adjust.

 
SheepSheep:  Oh that w-w-would be so n-n-nice.
Jeep:  How's the breeze?
SheepSheep:  A-a-a little l-l-less please.
Pumpkinspice:  How's the salt water?
SheepSheep:  M-m-more salt p-p-p-lease.
Jeep:  Feeling more at home now?
SheepSheep: Oooooh this is l-l-lovely!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment