Monday, October 15, 2012

The Pharoah's Swing

 
Pumpkinspice:  Well your Highness, shall I turn on the music for you?
Jeep:  Why are you referring to Peapod as if he's royalty?!
Pumpkinspice: Cause he is.
Jeep:  How do you figure?
Pumpkinspice:  When he cries, what does Mom and Dad do?
Jeep:  Everything they can to soothe him.
Pumpkinspice:  And when he has a dirty diaper?
Jeep:  Wipe his hiney.
Pumpkinspice: And when he's hungry?
Jeep:  They feed him.
Pumpkinspice:  Now, do you or I get that treatment?
Jeep:  ........no
Pumpkinspice:  And what about Dad, the Alpha male in the family?
Jeep: .....no....I think that means Peapod's the Alpha male now.
Pumpkinspice:  Exactly!!!  Now your Highness shall I turn the dial to make the swing go faster or will this speed work for you?
Jeep:  Yes your Highness, can I get you a snuggly blanket?

No comments:

Post a Comment