Monday, October 1, 2012

Peapod's Wardrobe


Jeep:  What are you doing rummaging in Peapod's dresser?!  And look at the mess you're making!
Pumpkinspice:  I'm looking for something to wear.
Jeep:  Those clothes aren't for you!  Those are all Peapod's!
Pumpkinspice:  Yeah, well as fat as he's getting he's not going to need them much longer and I'm pretty sure something in here will fit me.  You know...you could use a new outfit too.


Pumpkinspice:  You think this is too long?
Jeep:  You look like you're wearing a dress.
Pumpkinspice:  You think Mom could hem it up for me?
Jeep:  Who you kidding?!  Mom doesn't know a needle from a thread...you're better off asking MomMom to do it.  Now, how do I look?
Pumpkinspice:  Very fetching, brings out the brown in your eyes...but, those stripes make you look fat.





No comments:

Post a Comment