Thursday, July 3, 2014

SheepSheep The Trouble Maker

 
JackJack:  SheepSheep, did you throw all these blocks on the floor?
SheepSheep:  Y-y-yes.
JackJack:  Pick them up.
SheepSheep: W-w-why?
JackJack:  (sigh)  Because Peapod's Dad doesn't like to step on toy mines, now get to it!
 
 
Jeep:  You better get down from there!
SheepSheep:  W-w-why?
Jeep:  Because you're going to knock down the lamp and cause a fire!
SheepSheep:  F-f-fine.
 
 
JackJack:  Now what are you getting into?!
SheepSheep:  W-w-who me?
JackJack:  Yes you, I only ever yell at you anymore, get off the entertainment center!
SheepSheep:  B-b-but...
JackJack:  No but's just do it, and quit getting in trouble!!!!!
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  I don't get it, SheepSheep used to be so sweet and innocent...what happened?
JackJack:  Peapod happened!
Jeep:  Hey now, don't go blaming our little brother just because you can't control her!
JackJack:  That's not what I mean, its just now that he's exploring his World they both seem to find ways to undermine your Mom and I together.
Pumpkinspice:  Still sounds like you're blaming Peapod for SheepSheep being a bad seed.
JackJack:  Ok maybe I am, but hear me out before you try to throttle me in your brother's defense.  When your Mom yells at Peapod not to do something, he immediately turns to SheepSheep and convinces her to do what he was just told NOT to do.  So you can see why SheepSheep gets into everything and does everything she's not supposed to do anymore.
Jeep:  Is it always like this?
JackJack:  Yeah, except nap time.  Those are the most glorious 2 hours of my life...and bedtime too.
Pumpkinspice:  So basically whenever Peapod is sleeping, SheepSheep's with him.
JackJack:  Exactly! 
 
2 HOURS LATER
 
 
JackJack:  SheepSheep!
SheepSheep:  I-I-I didn't d-d-do it!
JackJack:  So you're telling me the clothes just suddenly exploded out of the basket and you just happen to be sitting where they landed?!
SheepSheep:  Y-y-yes.
JackJack:  I'm not buying it, pick them all up and put them away!
 
 
JackJack:  What are you doing?!
SheepSheep:  N-n-nothing.
JackJack:  Then why is Peapod's toothbrush in the floor vent?!
SheepSheep:  O-o-oh it d-d-doesn't go there?
JackJack:  YOU KNOW IT DOESN'T GO THERE!
 
 
Pumpkinspice:  Oh man, SheepSheep you better get down from there right now!
SheepSheep:  B-b-but its sooooooo s-s-shiny!
Pumpkinspice:  PLEASE GET DOWN, YOU'RE GOING TO FALL OFF THE COUNTER AND MOM WILL FREAK!
 
 
JackJack:  THAT'S IT!  I'VE HAD IT!  NOW YOU'RE GETTING INTO THE END TABLE DRAWERS....TIMEOUT, RIGHT NOW!
 
 
SheepSheep:  (sniff, sniff)
JackJack:  Ok you've been in time out for 5 minutes now, think you can behave?
SheepSheep:  Y-y-yes.
JackJack:  Ok come out of time out. 
 
 
SheepSheep:  Awwwww m-m-man, they t-t-tied the draw s-s-shut! 
 
 
SheepSheep:  Oooooooh b-b-books!
Pumpkinspice:  JackJack she's knocking the books off the table.
JackJack:  I don't care, I'm taking 5 for my own sanity!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment